Immaculate Conception Parish will be starting the winter session of the Marriage Preparation Course. It is offered to couples who will be married in our church in the time period of Aug-Dec 2013.
Commencing with Information & Focus Night: on January 8th 2013 at 7:30 pm, downstairs in the Church Hall.
Sunday, January 20th SPECIAL BLESSING, during the 9:30 am Mass, for all Couples participating in the Marriage Course.
The topics that will be presented to the couples are:
* FROM “I” TO “WE”
* CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND FORGIVENESS
* SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE IN DAILY LIFE
* FERTILITY CARE PROGRAMME -By Marguerite Bourgeois Centre
* LIVING OUR VALUES AND BECOMING PARENTS
* WHAT’S NEEDED FOR THE WEDDING
We welcome Married Couples who would like to assist with the course. For more information please contact:
Grace Colaricci at (905) 856-0467.